Scheduled to open early 2018, the luxurious Omni property will be a full-service hotel and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use community adjacent to SunTrust Park, future home of the Atlanta Braves. The Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta will feature 16 floors, approximately 264 guest rooms including 28 suites, over 12,000 square feet of meeting space, an elevated pool deck and bar overlooking the ballpark, and a signature restaurant.
Located on the 60-acre mixed-use development site, at the northwest intersection of I-75 and I-285 at Cobb Parkway, the new community will redefine the traditional model of “live, work, play” into a “play, work, stay” destination. The community will also feature residences and premier office space, an entertainment venue, retail and a variety of dining options.”
This position is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all personnel. The Assistant Outlets Manager is to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
As the Outlets Manager, you will supervise and coordinate activities of in room dining, the wine and coffee bar and pool outlet personnel to provide timely and courteous service to patrons by performing the following duties.
- Able to forecast following year budgeted revenue, labor cost, beverage cost, food cost an all related GL cost.
- Able to forecast monthly revenue based on prior year budget, week to date actual.
- Monitor weekly Labor food and beverage cost. Implement action plans based on troubled areas of opportunity.
- Determine monthly staffing needs-based on hotel,. convention and business trends. work with HR/ASC and fellow managers on hiring needs to determine correct course of hiring action.
- Work with Director of Operations and executive chef in an effort to ensure that ll associates adequately understand menu offering and are able to sell it.
- Address guest complaints concerning-services, food and beverage.
- Train food and beverage outlets employees in proper service etiquette.
- Schedule work hours and keeps time records of dining room workers.
- Assist in purchasing of beverages
- Directly supervise 15-20 employees in all front of the house departments.
- Interviewing, hiring,and training employees
· 2 years of Food and Beverage Experience Management experience. Hotel experience preferred.
· Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
· Understanding of Food and Beverage financial including cost and par controls is preferred.
· General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
· Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Software Powered by iCIMS