Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you’ll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown’s commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company’s highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To assist in managing and directing of all Housekeeping functions. To participate in quality assurance for Housekeeping department and department cost control measures. To provide support to the Director and Asst. Director of Housekeeper in all areas of the Housekeeping Operation. To ensure Omni standards are met in all areas by monitoring quality assurance, and consistently setting a good example.
· Provides courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent Guest Service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, request & Complaints using Guest Service Skills. Exhibiting hospitality while striving to exceed Guest expectations.
· Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with Guests, while maintaining good Guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
· Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service.
· Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our service to guests by actively participating in the Omni Service Tradition program.
· Assists Executive Housekeeper with all of the following departmental functions and concerns: assist with opening and the PM shift, maintaining turnover to an acceptable level, maintaining uniform control, purchasing and issuance, guest requests, monthly meetings, quality assurance in public space and guest rooms, linen and supply inventories, purchasing linen and supplies when needed, assist with scheduling, kronos and payroll cost controls.
· Monitor Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
· Maintaining close communication and interaction with Front Desk and Engineering departments, reporting all maintenance issues.
· Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms, and inspects all vacant rooms on a daily basis.
· Prepare and complete all reports needed. VIP’s, Due-Out’s V/D’s etc.
· Identifies all cleaning defects and reassigns them to the responsible GRA. Completes a full inspection form for each GRA and forwards them to the Executive Housekeeper on a daily basis.
· Responsible for overseeing the Housemen, ensuring that they are working appropriately with GRA’s, and that they are completing all daily housemen duties/special projects.
· Participates in energy conservation efforts.
· Respects Hotel property and work areas by keeping them clean, well maintained, stocked, and properly stored. Eliminates waste of supplies.
· Assists in maintaining Omni standards of cleanliness and a consistent guestroom/guest experience.
· Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness.
· Prior Housekeeping Supervisory Experience in Hospitality.
· High School Diploma or GED / College Degree preferred.
· Must be highly motivated and have the ability to Multi-task.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
Software Powered by iCIMS