Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
This position conducts systematic, objective appraisals of the diverse operations and controls within the organization to determine whether financial and operating information is accurate and reliable, risks to the company are identified and minimized, external regulations and internal policies are adhered to, resources are used efficiently and economically and the organization’s objectives are efficiently achieved.
• Examine the effectiveness of all levels of management in their stewardship of company resources and their compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Recommend improvements in management controls designed to safeguard company resources/assets.
• Review procedures and records for their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives, and appraise policies and plans relating to the activity or function under audit.
• Appraise the adequacy of the action taken by operating management to correct reported deficient conditions.
• Assist operating management in identifying business strengths and improvement opportunities.
• Prepare and give oral and written presentation of findings to auditees, area and senior management.
• Conduct non-routine examinations at the request of management, including reviews of representations made by persons outside of the organization.
• 4 year degree in Accounting/Finance, Hospitality or related field
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage time effectively with little supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be based in Dallas, Texas with the ability to travel up to 80-90%
Software Powered by iCIMS