Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, with 35 brands and over 550 luxury hotels across 76 countries. DISCOVERY is the experiential loyalty program launched in 2010 and shared across all GHA Brands. In just 7 years, we have won 32 industry awards and have grown to over 11 million members;
We are looking for a sharp and enthusiastic manager to join our growing Dallas team.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is in charge of the development and implementation of marketing across channels. The majority of communications are email with coordination of content with our website, and mobile and social sites.
He/she will be responsible for email writing and creative design as well as project management of marketing campaigns including:
This position is based in the GHA Dallas office, located within the Omni Hotels & Resorts corporate office, and reports to the Director of Loyalty Marketing.
The position will manage 1-2 direct reports.
Set up: Working with the Director and the Content Editor to:
- Establish campaign strategy and objectives, target audience and content, calls to action and creative elements.
- Create each campaign brief and marketing calendar
- Manage internal teams, hotel brand teams and other stakeholders
- Manage content submissions to meet email deployment deadlines.
- Project manage all marketing production elements, keeping everyone informed and on schedule
- Internal Communication: Send brief and deadline reminders to brands, alert Datacenter of URLS being used, and alert Membership Services for sufficient staffing during campaign dates
- Content management: Collect brand submissions, confirm rate loading and promoted content on our website, hand over to editor to create email/landing page/social content that incorporates submissions, edit copy and crop images, submit copy to translation agency when applicable and manage translation approval process with our Language Champions
- Working with the data analysis team, establish segmentation based on the objectives, final content, and previous analyses
- Send final assets to Email Specialist for HTML build, Web Specialist for Landing Page build, and Social Media Specialist for posting
- QA and test the user experience across channels
- Manage A/B tests on design, layout, content, subject lines, timing and other variables to learn customer preferences for greater personalization and to optimize results
- Oversee weekly and monthly marketing results tracking across channels and monitor progress toward annual goals
- Create reports on Marketing Exposure for our hotels: Hotel Exposure Checklist, Executive Summary, and Measurement Matrix
- Work with Marketing Data analyst and Data Mining Manager for specific customer/ destination/ timing/ brand analytics to optimize marketing communications, segmentation and approach
Design Updates & Creative Refreshes
- Incorporate new brands, logo changes, program changes, and design edits in trigger emails and email templates, hotel collateral, internal presentations, intranet, and websites
- Manage creative agencies on specific design projects ongoing; oversee design and content refresh across channels annually
- Marketing Training for new brands and new team members
- Assist with presentations for meetings and conferences
- Assist brands with any issues or questions and act as liaison as needed
- Manage portfolio changes: hotel and destination checklist, logos, images
- Manage internal email seed lists
- Upload shared documents onto intranet and manage forum on the site
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimal travel is required: 1-3 trips/year
Software Powered by iCIMS