Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
Responsible for overall Management of All Outlets daily operations, financial statement, and staff (to include assistant Manager and Supervisors)
· 2 years of experience in Food and Beverage Management role.
· Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
· Understanding of Food and Beverage financials including cost and par controls is preferred.
· General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
· Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS