Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
The Digital Project Manager will manage the execution and implementation of various digital strategies. These strategies include new products and improvements and enhancements to existing products.
This critical position requires excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and relationship management skills. The Digital Project Manager will report directly to the Digital Product Director.
• Handle project plans, landmarks, dependencies, critical paths, contingencies, scope, budget, and other key project activities
• Adhere to project management standards and policies to deliver successful projects
• Lead and execute projects using Waterfall, Agile and hybrid methodologies
• Establish project plans, schedules, delivery estimates, resource plans and status reports
• Prioritize activities to deliver business value, achieve strategic goals and support organizational partners
• Identify and anticipate risks
• Formulate solutions to mitigate risks and facilitating resolution
• Execute standard methodologies, archive project experience/lessons learned, to improve project management methods and governance
• Deliver consistent and timely communications regarding project status
• Demonstrate solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Make decisions consistent with tactical and strategic priorities
• Build partnerships based on trust and visibility
• Lead and highlight project interdependencies
• 4-6 years of project management
• Experience with digital experiences and their ability to impact the Guest experience
• Experience leading cross-functional teams
• Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational, problem solving, decision making, and time management skills
• Ability to understand issues and bring correct resources together
• CSM or PMP certification a plus
• Hospitality industry experience a plus
Software Powered by iCIMS