To ensure paychecks are completed in a timely manner in accordance with Omni Hotels Standards and in compliance with all State and Federal Wage and Hourly Regulations.
• Fully responsible for all functions of the Kronos/Ultipro payroll process.
• Duplicate card report is issued to department heads on a daily basis.
• Responsible for handling all P.I.F.'s for the biweekly Payroll.
• New hires/Terminations.
• Vacation, sick days, personal days, holiday pay, and funeral pay adjustments.
• Personal information changes.
• All P.I.F.'s are verified with required signature (3) and inputted into the computer (Kronos, Ultipro, YTD).
• All payroll reports are printed daily/weekly i.e. Productivity Report, Tardy Report, etc.
• Audit payroll on a weekly basis. Kronos hours to Ultipro and then to payroll distribution report.
• Researches discrepancies with the payroll.
• Files all related Payroll P.I.F.'s/Information.
• Monitors yearly distribution of W-2.
• Administers all wage verifications and processes accordingly.
• Initiates wage increases when necessary.
• Perform any other payroll related functions directed by the managers.
Be available to assist the corporate audit team and provide any/all requested payroll-related information.
• Prior payroll experience is preferred
• Associate’s degree or equivalent
• Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer skills
• Experience with Payroll applications such as Ultipro, Oracle, Kronos is highly preferred.
Software Powered by iCIMS